Wednesday, January 20, 2010

BETWEEN AND BETWEEN

I want to be a dream .. go quietly under the friendly silence of the night .. spread my wings to be with you, follow each step on the road trail winding, steep, full of thorns .. And in every prayer will be my prayer, your hope will be my hope. What could be more beautiful than this??


Life is a force accompanies adolescence, a persistence accompanies maturity, a wisdom accompanies aging (Kahlil Gibran) .. and in every maturity we grow a new thinking that this is not about a selfish love. But the love that understands, about giving without receiving, of love without having to have it .. .. tp Hypocrisy early berbeda.tapi our destiny is not a problem for me is .. as long as we rely on information the same earth, which saw the moon same, take shelter in the same sky, it was more than enought

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Jangan Komentar SPAM